Last updated: Oct 5, 2021
Important notice regarding adult content
This Website and our membership services are intended for adults only and are not intended for persons under the age of 18 years old (or the applicable age of majority in jurisdiction where our membership services or this Website is accessed)
If you are under the age of 18 and/or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the Website, you must leave this Website immediately, and your account can be terminated without notice.
Who we are?
This Website is operated by Eric Inc. DBA Model Media US.
You can contact us at [email protected]
What data we collect and why
- on this Website,
- in e-mail, text and other communications between you and this Website,
Information We Collect About You
Personal data refers to any information that tells us something about you or that allows us to identify you, including your name, location data, and online identifiers.
We collect any information that you provide during your use of our Membership Services and this Website, including i) contact information (first and last names); ii) account credentials (username, password, and email address); iii) payment information (credit card and bank account information) and transaction history, type of device used and device fingerprint, and IP address. We also collect information you provide or allow us to access when you do certain things, such as
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased or received from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect, use and share your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature. For example, we may use your data to generate statistics about our users, to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature, to calculate ad impressions served or clicked on, or to publish visitor demographics.
We do not collect special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). However, depending on how you use our Website and services, your Personal Information may include information that allows drawing conclusions about your sex life or sexual orientation (“Sensitive Personal Information”). The collection, use and disclosure of such Sensitive Personal Information is necessary to provide some of our service to you.
If you choose to purchase our Membership Services or make any purchase on this Website, we will collect information such as your credit or debit card information, payment and billing information, and transaction history.
Payment information that you have provided to us shall be shared with our third-party processors in order to initiate and complete any purchases on this Website. All credit card and bank account transactions and such are processed with industry standard encryption through third-party processors who only use your payment information for that purpose. All financial data and related personal information will not be shared by us with third-party processors except with your authorization or when necessary to carry out all and any transactions requested by you with the understanding that such transactions may be subject to rules, terms, conditions and policies of a third-party processors.
We will retain your personal information (including payment information) for a period as determined for legitimate business requirements including but not limited to legislative compliance, legal, billing and collection purposes.
Automatically Collected Information
We automatically collect certain information when you use our Membership Services:
- Device: We collect information about the device that you use to access or use our Membership Services and this Website, such as hardware model, operating system, browser information, IP addresses, device fingerprints, and other device attributes.
- Location information: We collect information about your location, such as general information (e.g., IP address, zip code, postal code) and may use that information to customize our Membership Services with location-based information, advertising, and features.
- Usage: We collect information related to the ways in which you interact with our Membership Services and this Website, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you use our Membership Services and this Website, the frequency of your use of our Membership Services and this Website, error logs, and other similar information.
As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting and analyzing the above-mentioned information.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and other electronic technologies
These cookies don’t contain any personally identifiable data, and they are used for various purposes like tracking your movement through the Websites in order to help us to improve your experience, serving you relevant advertising, making sure that we can pay affiliates, keeping you logged in between visits, etc.
Every browser offers the option to delete or block these cookies, usually in their settings options.
Please note we cannot control cookies placed on your computer or device by third party advertisers. The cookies may reflect de-identified information (information that does not identify any individual) linked to or derived from information you voluntarily have submitted to us. We and our trusted partners, third-party service providers, and vendors may also use other online technologies, such as Flash technologies, Web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the Membership Services and this Website, as well as serve you advertisements when you are using our Membership Services and this Website.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline certain cookies. Each browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Opera) provides its own instructions on how to decline certain cookies, you can visit each browser and you can receive assistance in managing cookies through browsers links. You have the right to opt out of non-essential cookies, such as for analytics or advertising purposes, at any time. If you choose to decline or otherwise disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use many of the essential and interactive features of our Membership Services and this Website.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), if you are a resident of the State of California and we are processing your personal information, you have the following rights:
- Access / Disclosure: You have the right to request a written copy of the information (in digital format only) that we hold about you.
- Forgotten (Deletion/Eraser): Under certain limited circumstances, you have the right to request that we erase from our records the personal information that we hold about you.
- Withdrawal Consent: If you have provided consent for the processing of your information you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
- Portability: Under certain limited circumstances, you have the right to have the information we hold about you transferred to another organization or you in a readily useable format.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your information to third parties (to the extent applicable) and you may access the "Do not sell my personal information" link provided on this Website to exercise such right.
- Right to Equal Membership Services: You have the right to equal Membership Services and pricing on this Website.
Right to request access to or deletion of personal information
Under the CCPA, you may request information about the collection of your personal information by the Website, access it, and/or request the Website delete your personal information. If you want to access, rectify or delete your data, please contact us at [email protected].
No sale of personal information
The Website has not sold any Subscribers’ personal information, as those terms are defined under the CCPA.
The Website will not discriminate against any Subscriber for exercising his or her rights under the CCPA.